Sunday, August 11, 2013

DD #65  & retrosketches #76


Ok, so I decided I just had to do one more card today when I saw the Dynamic Duos
 and retrosketches challenges and thought I would combine them.

Here are the Dynamic Duo colors - 


And here is how I used them...


with this retrosketches sketch



Yes, I made another Christmas card, even though these colors are not traditionally
Christmas colors I think the card came out okay. I embossed the white card stock
with a Sizzix embossing folder, die cut the pink label with a Lifestyle Crafts die,
die cut the poinsettias, once again, with my Spellbinders die and used a Martha
Stewart punch for the greenery. I added a pearl flourish and stamped the Joy
sentiment.  Waalaa - another Christmas card done!

I'm entering this card in the Holiday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

3 comments:

  1. I love Christmas cards in non-traditional colours! Such a pretty interpretation of the sketch with so many beautiful little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the pink poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower is GORGEOUS! So pretty how you layered all your layers! So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete