Sunday, August 4, 2013



Hi and welcome to my first post!  I am on vacation from work this week so I have been busy creating.

I decided to participate with several sketch challenges.

The first is for the Sweet Stop Sketch 222 .   Here is my take on the sketch.



I used DCWV solid card stock, printed paper  and papier tole roses and
Fiskars lace border punch.  Added some stamping for the sentiment and finished with some
tiny pearls.


The next challenge I took on was the Cardabilities #80 sketch.  Here's what I came up with.



For this card I used K & Company's Meadow mat pad,  K & Company Meadow
adhesive chipboard, Martha Stewart border punch and added some bling.

Then I decided to do a sketch based on Retrosketches #75. 



I bought a new DCWV stack called Violet Leaf and used it for this card. Added a border using
and EK Success punch, foil papier tole bird and some bling using dazzles
jewels and borders.

The next card was done using this weeks Mojo Monday sketch #304.


This one was fun to do using DCWV Birthday Stack,
a fiskars border punch, Sizzix circle framelits and some stickers.

And last but not least, I thought I would get started on some Christmas cards 
using Freshly Made Sketches # 97.


DCWV Christmas Matstack was used.  I layered the gingerbread house and trees.  Added borders,
banners and stamped the sentiment.







No comments:

Post a Comment