Friday, September 20, 2013

FMS #104

Made another Christmas card today.  This time I used the sketch #104 from


This is the sketch...



and what I decided to do with it.



I used DCWV's The Twinkle Glints Stack again.  It seems every time I buy a new
DCWV stack it becomes my favorite.  I also used my Spellbinders Create-A-Flake
Four die cut set for the second time today, although, I have to say it dies not cut this 
particular paper very well.  But I think the card turned out pretty well.  Thanks for
taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely card Judy! The black and white is quite elegant! Love that snowflake! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so elegant! The snowflake is a beautiful focal point! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete