Sunday, October 6, 2013

FMS #106 / DD #73

I'm back with another Christmas card.  This time I used the sketch #106 from
Freshly Made Sketches and the color combo #73 from Dynamic Duos.

This is the sketch...


the color combo


and my rendition.



Once again I used my Spellbinders poinsettia die set.  The lacy label die I used is from Hot
 off the Press.  I cut it in half in order to make it a little larger.  Added some pine sprigs
which I punched out with a Martha Stewart punch  and some pearls.  The greeting was 
stamped from a Hero Arts set and heat embossed.  Thanks for taking a look!

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, Judy. Love that poinsettia die and those delicate little sprigs around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas card! I love all the little details.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous card! Perfect colors and I love those dies! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card. Love the poinsettia and the pretty lacey label.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Judy. The poinsettia is so elegant and love the swirly frame. Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos with us this week!

    ReplyDelete