Saturday, March 15, 2014

DD #94 & FMS127

It's a gray, windy day here in Colorado so I'm spending time in the craft room getting
some cards made.  Oh, who am I kidding, even if it weren't gray and windy I'd still
be in the craft room.  Anyway, I made a card with inspiration from 2 of my favorite
challenges.  This time it's the color combo from Dynamic Duos, with a dessert option
of dry embossing and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.






I did opt to go with the dry embossing, although it's a little hard to tell in the photo.  I used
the Cuttlebug dotted embossing folder on the black banner.  I love dry embossing so if
given the option you can bet I'll take it! The flower stamp is from an Autumn Leaves
set called Second Nature and the sentiment stamp is from a Penny Black set called
Flower Gallery.  The black and gold printed paper is from Sunshine and Shadows paper
pack by Hot Off the Press and the wood printed paper is from the My Mind's Eye paper 
pad called Miss Caroline Dolled Up. The bee die cut is from K&Company TC Cottage
Garden Cool.  Thanks for taking a look!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Judy. Great job with the challenge colors. I can see the embossing on the black banner. Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the flowers and bee. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! Black and yellow are such a striking colour combo and I love your sweet little flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome showing of all the challenges, Judy. Both of them got to stage center stage. TFS with the Dynamic Duos this week;)

    ReplyDelete