Saturday, April 5, 2014

Easter Tulips

Someone asked me the other day if I had any Easter cards. I had to say "no, but I can
make some".  So I have the first one here. I thought I would take the opportunity to
make it fit a couple of challenges. So, I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
and the color combination from Color Throwdown.







The vase of tulips image is a free digital stamp from birds cards.com. I colored it with
smooch ink and spectrum noir pens, fussy cut it and popped it with foam tape on the
dry embossed panel. I computer generated the greeting, punched a butterfly and 
added pearls. Thanks for taking a look!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful bouquet! Love the bright colors! Thanks for inning us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful Easter card...the tulip bouquet is just lovely!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Judy! I love that bouquet of tulips! The butterfly is a great accent! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Easter card!! Love those tulips!! Thxs for playing at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing says spring like tulips! A gorgeous use of the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete