Saturday, August 30, 2014

Birthday Daisies


When I saw this week's sketch at
I pretty much knew what I wanted to do with it
and was able to put it together this morning.



I actually die cut the daisies with a
Memory box die last weekend for another card
and ended up going in a different direction.
The frames are die cut with some old 
Sizzix originals dies I've had for years.
I found the button I used in the sewing department 
at WalMart this morning and added some yellow ribbon
I had laying around.  I like the way it turned out.
Hope you do too!

I'm also linking up to:
Seize the Birthday

Thanks for taking a look!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Judy, I love your daisies and the yellow/black combo is perfect. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judy! Love the daisies and the gem centers! Cute button! Great take on this week's sketch! Thanks for much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Come back and play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love all your layers and those pretty daisies!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card....how could anyone not though ...it's daisies for goodness sake! LOL Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous vibrant card - love the daisies! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful daisies. Love the design of your card. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete