Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bonjour!

I bought a new Julie Nutting stamp set from Prima called "Merci"
and decided I would ink it up when I saw the current challenge at




I stamped the doll and Eiffel Tower images
on white card stock and colored with pencil colors and markers and fussy cut.
The printed papers are from DCWV's the Music Stack.
I stamped the flourish with a set from Autumn Leaves
and the sentiment from the "Merci" set
and went over with a Souffle opaque ink pen from Sakura.
Two flowers were fussy cut from the same DCWV paper stack,
 layered and matted for some dimension.
I finished up with some gray pearls.
I probably could've done a better job but am pleased overall.

I'm also linking up to Crafty Girls Challenge Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a look!




4 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with this, Judy! That flower & flourish are too perfect for this wonderfully feminine card! I'm so glad you were inspired to create using the TMS sketch this week - your card will be featured on our Facebook page today:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Judy, I love you take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous and elegant card!! I love all your lovely elements!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete