Sunday, August 10, 2014

Peace

This morning I have this week's Christmas card which was inspired by
the color challenge over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.
I love color challenges because most of the time the combos
are not something I would have chose on my own.
I think this color combo is particularly elegant.


I started by placing these beautiful gold Dazzles stickers
on the cream card stock which I matted with white and gold.
The white flowers were punched and layered on top of the Dazzles.
Once I had that done I needed something in the center of the card
so I placed the gold dove sticker on white card stock and fussy cut.
I die cut the circles and popped the dove with foam tape.
The Dazzles sentiment was added.
I finished by using silver Jewel Dazzles
as accents on the flowers and die cut circle.

Thanks for taking a look!

11 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card, beautiful, Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous, Judy! LOVE the beautiful stickers and accents--this is so elegant! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card Judy and what beautiful stickers.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. très élégante création Judy, paisible et très chic, merci de partager ta créativité avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent use of the stickers to create a very classy card! Thanks for sharing it with us at 52{C}CT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely elegant card - I like the stickers you have used.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous. So beautifully elegant. Love the stickers. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love all the details on this card - it's beautiful. Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so beautiful Judy! What a elegant look this has. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you have used stickers to create such an elegant card. Great use of the colour palette. Thanks for playing along at 52 CCT
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Judy! Your card was picked for an honourable mention at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown! Don't forget to pick up your badge to wear on your blog!

    Hugs
    Gill x
    52CCT Design Team

    ReplyDelete