Friday, April 24, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge #17



Happy Friday! Time for a new CASE at

This week we have Cohenna's pretty card to CASE.


I used her layout as my inspiration.




I love this Angel image from Eureka Stamps.
She was colored with Sprectrum Noir markers and a gold gel pen
 and fussy cut. I popped her on the die cut ovals.
The DP is from DCWV's "Sparkling Holiday" stack.
The flowers and gems are Recollections and the 
sentiment is a Stickabilities sticker.
Let us see what you come up with at

Thanks for taking a look!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Angel Judy and the poinsietta's are amazing! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another GORGEOUS card, Judy! I LOVE the fabulous image, the beautiful blooms, and the lovely patterned paper! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Judy, great colouring.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Judy!! - Love this singing angel!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love angels and your beautiful traditional styled version of Cohenna's card. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete