Saturday, November 21, 2015

CCC Challenge #52 Christmas

Hello!
I hope everyone has had a great start to the weekend.
We have a new challenge starting over at
The theme is one of my favorites, "Christmas".
And it'll be here before we know it!

Anyway,  here's my card for the challenge.


I love this cute image called "I Love Christmas"
from our sponsor this time around
Ppinkydolls.


I colored the image with pencil colors before fussy cutting
and popped with foam dots on a die cut circle. The
banner was embossed with a Darice embossing folder and the
sentiment tag was die cut.

I hope you'll check out all the inspiration the rest of the DT
has to offer and then join in the challenge.
We can't wait to see what you come up with at
Creative Craft Cottage!

Thanks for taking a look!


1 comment: