Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas is Around the Corner

I can't believe that it will already be Thanksgiving next week!
That means everyone will probably be in full Holiday mode!
I've got to get some more Christmas cards done!


This card was created using a digital stamp set called "The Big Guy" released last month at




I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and
added some stickles for a little bit of sparkle.
The papers are from DCWV.  I popped some of the
flowers with foam dots and added the gems.

You can find some other great holiday themed digital stamp sets at
I hope you'll check them out and then join in the Holiday Card challenge on the

I'm linking up to:
Christmas Card Challenge - Photo Inspiration
Great Impressions - Bling on the Holidays

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, he is too fun!!! I LOVE the bling you added--and the great layout! This card is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love Jolly Old St Nick, and your design! Thank you for joining our November Challenge at Great Impressions.
    Ruza ~ GI Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete