Sunday, March 20, 2016

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #180

Hello all!
It's Sunday morning and that always brings a new challenge at

We have everyone's favorite as the theme this week
Anything Goes.


I love the sweet image I used this week called
"Billy"
from
just one of our sponsors this week.

The other sponsors are
 Bugaboo & Lacy Sunshine.

I think I took the easy way out this week with a simple design.
My background paper is from DCWV's Birthday Wishes 6x6 Stack.
I perched the image, which was colored with Spectrum Noir pencils,
on the end of the flourish, cut a couple of banners
and added a flower button with some twine.

What will you do for your Anything Goes project?
We can't wait to see at
Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! The coloring is fantastic! I love the way you did the eyes.

    Hugs,
    Chrissy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb card ! Such a cute image !
    xx

    ReplyDelete