Sunday, May 8, 2016

One for the Ladies

It's time for a new challenge at
This week we want to see your projects
inspired by our theme of
"One for the Ladies"!

Out other sponsors this week are
All Dressed Up & Oddball Art.
I colored the image with pencil colors before fussy cutting.
Then I had the task of trying to find papers that would compliment
the colors I used. Normally, I'll decide on my papers before coloring
the image. But luckily I remembered I had a K & Company
paper pad and matching die cuts that worked out really well!
Then I added some glittery enamel dots and a bow to finish!

What would you create with this theme?
We'd love to see at
Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

I'm linking up to:
Dare 2B Artzy - Turquoise & Purple
Come and Get It - Card for a Woman



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I love that you fussy cut it out. Colors are great. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project! Thank you for joining us at Come and get It Challenges #117 ~ DT MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and thanks for entering in the Dare 2B Artzy Turquoise and Purple challenge!

    ReplyDelete