Friday, June 10, 2016

New Release Day at Cute As A Button

We have some great new images released today at 


This is Surfer Girl.
I colored he with pencils and fussy cut.
I added some beach themed stickers to my
circle die cut and added some rub on flowers.

I hope you'll visit
Cute As A Button Stamps and Design
to see the other new images.
 And don't forget we have an
Anything Goes challenge every month at
Cute As A Button Challenge Blog!

I'm linking up to:
Cute Card Thursday - Good Sport /Hobbies
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. - Inspired by a Film (Blue Crush)
Cardz 4 Galz - Summer Fun

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the image and the scene you have set.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Inspired by a Film Challenge. good luck and hope to see you again. Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete