Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Emboss It at Crafty Gals Corner


Happy Wednesday!
It's time for a new challenge at 

Our theme for this week is
"Emboss It"!

I created an altered journal.

using Josie from one of our sponsors this week

Nikki Burnette
Prize: 3 digital images

Our other sponsor is
The Paper Shelter
 
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate 

Here are a few more photos.




The image was colored with pencils and gel pens.
I took 2 different papers, tore into pieces and adhered
randomly to the cover with gel medium to create some texture.
I used some texture paste and a stencil for a little more texture.
I dry embossed & inked 3 die cut circles.
My embellishments are dazzles stickers.
My title is chipboard that I painted with metallic acrylic paint.
I finished up with some gems.

We hope to see your creations this week at




1 comment:

  1. I love hearing how you create these projects! This one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete