Friday, June 16, 2017

Challenge #12 at Morgan's ArtWorld

Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you all are looking forward
to a fabulous weekend!

I wanted to share my CT project for the new challenge at

I created a card using one of this month's New Releases






I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
The background DP is from the
Once Upon a Time stack from DCWV.
I popped the image onto a frame  created with Silhouette dies.
The sentiment was stamped and die cut.
I added a flower and a little bling.
I love the way it came out and gave the card
to my daughter-in-law!.

I hope you'll join us!
Our challenges are all
"Anything Goes"!

I'm linking up to:

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is very cool! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring of the image. A nice card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and coloring. I like this card a lot.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Dynamic! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete