Monday, November 6, 2017

MHKDesigns November Inspiration


Good morning everyone!
Today is my day to share some inspiration at

With the holidays quickly approaching 
I decided to make a set of holiday cards.


I used "Deck the Halls" for the tree image
and the sentiment is from "Santa's Sleigh".



I colored the image with metallic pencils, gel pens and stickles.
My paper is from Recollections.
The sentiment was cut with a Taylored Expressions label die.



Check out these sets and all the others available at
and get started on your holiday cards today!











2 comments:

  1. These cards are lovely Judy, anyone who receives one is lucky!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, these are totally fabulous! I LOVE the shine from the metallic pens! The colors are beautiful, as well! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete