Friday, March 16, 2018

Easter at Polkadoodles Challenge

Hello!
It's time for a new
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

This week the DT and GDT have created projects with the theme 
"Easter" and challenge theme is Anything Goes

This is my second project as GDT
and I am loving working with these images!

I have used :




I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut.
The ovals were cut with Sizzix Framelits Dies.
I added a pretty bow to finish.

I hope you'll join the challenge!
I would love to see what you create!

I’m linking up to:
Let’s Craft and Create - ATG/Easter Option
Aud Sentiments - Bingo (ribbon, digi, die cuts) + sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Aw she is soooo cute!

    Thanks for playing our BINGO board over at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such a cute image and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining in at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty springtime card with an adorable image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Lets Craft & Create Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Judy. So pretty and colourful. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable such a sweet card. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Let's Craft and Create Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete